Trained by senior ex-Buyers and negotiation experts from top blue chip retailers and purchasing organisations, Sentinel’s Situational Negotiation Course, open to all, is ideal where you only have one or two delegates you wish to be trained.
Small groups make the workshops highly interactive with significant amounts of personal feedback and coaching time which enables a focus on development opportunities.
- 2 days Sentinel Situational Negotiation™ workshop
- Trained by ex-senior buyers or procurement professionals using dynamic techniques and an intensive trainer to delegate ratio for maximum impact
- The skills are trained utilising ‘real to life’ business simulations
- Individual Feedback reports to allow post course focus and benchmarking
- The Sentinel Situational model – this will allow you to recognise the difference between ‘relationship’ and ‘rapport’ and create better trading environments
- Easy application – simple to use yet advanced framework with an easy 3 step tool to allow preparation against any negotiation.
- Learn the ‘games’ buyers play – the tactics they deploy to put you off your pitch and critically how to disarm those tactics and move your meetings on to a more productive level and create a lasting rapport.
- Drive your Confidence and ambition in dealing with negotiations
- Our clients report a 30 fold return against the course cost within 10 weeks
Book your place today
- 17th-18th September (Windsor)
Individual delegate places: £1,600 + VAT including refreshments and lunch
To book - Register online or by calling 01753 867979