Terms of Service
By using the sentinelmc.com web site ("Service"), a service of Sentinel Management Consultants Limited ("Sentinel"), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Sentinel reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in you the visitor being blocked from using our Service. While Sentinel prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Sentinel cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is not provided.
- You understand that Sentinel uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Sentinel, or any other Sentinel service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Sentinel.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Sentinel customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Sentinel) of other Sentinel customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable or throttle your account until you reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- SENTINEL MAKES NO WARRANTY CONCERNING THE SERVICE. ACCORDINGLY, SERVICE AND ALL OTHER DATA, MATERIALS, AND DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT BY SENTINEL AND ITS SUPPLIERS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. SENTINEL AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. SENTINEL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE PROVIDED ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, COMPLETELY SECURE OR VIRUS-FREE.
- SENTINELS'S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISNG FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT (UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY INCLUDING CLAIMS IN CONTRACT OR TORT), AND THE SERVICE, WILL NOT EXCEED: (A) TEN BRITISH POUNDS (£10) IN THE CASE OF CUSTOMERS PURCHASING SERVICES, THE AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID TO SENTINEL BY SUCH CUSTOMER IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE FORMAL WRITTEN NOTICE OF THE CLAIM FOR LIABILITY HEREUNDER. ALL CLAIMS AGAINST SENTINEL WILL BE AGGREGATED TO SATISFY THIS LIMIT AND MULTIPLE CLAIMS WILL NOT ENLARGE THIS LIMIT. IN NO EVENT WILL SENTINEL BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT (UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY INCLUDING CLAIMS IN CONTRACT OR TORT), INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INTERRUPTED COMMUNICATIONS, LOST DATA OR LOST PROFITS, AND DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM INCONVENIENCE, DELAY OR LOSS OF USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR DATA OR OF THE SERVICE, EVEN IF SENTINEL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN.
- The failure of Sentinel to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Sentinel and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Sentinel (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).