Specific Proposal Selling™
Trained by senior ex-Buyers and negotiation experts from top blue chip retailers and purchasing organisations, Sentinel’s Specific Proposal Selling course, which is open to all, is ideal for where you only have one or two delegates.
Small groups make the workshops highly interactive with significant amounts of personal feedback and coaching time which enables a focus on development opportunities.
- 2 days Sentinel Specific Proposal Selling™ Immersion Workshop
- Trained by ex- senior buyers and Sales Directors using dynamic techniques and Intensive trainer to delegate ratio for maximum impact
- Focussed on you – the skills are trained using your real life business situations
- Individual and Corporate Feedback reports to allow post course focus
- Sentinel Specific Proposal Model™ - Delegates will build better deals faster by presenting your offer in the buyer’s language and by tailoring your sell to meeting their needs.
- Removes ‘death by PowerPoint’ and instead uses compelling selling messages that get straight to the point that engage and motivate your buyer
- Encourages mind-set of ‘big changes to big things’ utilising creative solutions
- Reduces internal preparation time whilst maximising impact
- How to use advanced questioning techniques to better understand your buyers needs and how to effectively and efficiently manage their objections.
Book your place today
- 1st-2nd March
- 10th-11th May
- 27th-28th June
Individual delegate places: £1,600 + VAT including refreshments and lunch
To book - Register online or by calling 01344 887 514