Negotiating for Suppliers in the Post Coronavirus world
A half day ‘virtual’ workshop designed by negotiation expert and Grocer magazine columnist David Sables of Sentinel.
What we are living through is unparalleled in our lifetime, and the world won’t be the same again, including Negotiating with your key retail and wholesale customers.
- Many of your customers will be financially stressed and you will receive increasingly extreme demands from your contacts
- Getting to see your customers will remain difficult – many will maintain ‘remote contact’ with suppliers even as the ‘formal’ lockdown is eased.
- You’ll have a lot of changed contacts as both suppliers and their customers restructure and building rapport will be important but difficult given reduction in ‘face to face meetings’
- It’s going to be a tough few years and you’ll need a different set of skills to get you and your business through it to reflect changing shopper and buyer behaviours. Doing the same as you did a few months ago won’t be enough.
Our Half Day Workshop covers the key changes and how you can adapt;
- Do’s and Don’t’s on using Skype, the phone and E mail with customers
- Top 10 Negotiating ‘Covid 19’ tactics being used by buyers and how to manage them without just giving away what they want.
- How to build rapport with someone who you have never met in person
- How to trade variables in a remote environment
- The workshops will be interactive and will give you the opportunity to ask questions and ‘road test’ your approach.
- We have two on line video workshops available – June 12th and 19th – start 09.30-end 12.30 - both strictly limited in numbers.
Cost is £75 per delegate + VAT, payable by credit card.
E mail email@example.com to book your place on a first come first served. 10% discount available for additional places. Single company rates and dates also available on request.